Stock market performance report for Monday 14th of September 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite declines by -0.06% to 1,328 points
- TTSE Had 27 Trades Valued at $946.1k on the Composite
- TTSE Had 25 Trades Valued at $898.3k on the All T&T
- CIF, FIRST & NEL Lead Advancers
- WCO, GHL & Lead Decliners
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) Lead Market Volumes With 11.2k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 1.31% or +0.33 to close at $25.45 with 3,702 shares traded. (Today’s range: $25.00 – $25.50)
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 1.11% or +0.51 to close at $46.56 with 1,000 shares traded. (Today’s range: $46.20 – $46.65)
- National Enterprises Ltd (NEL) shares advanced 0.75% or +0.03 to close at $4.05 with 139 shares traded.
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) shares advanced 0.61% or +0.36 to close at $59.00 with 267 shares traded.
- Unilever Caribbean Ltd (UCL) shares advanced 0.18% or +0.03 to close at $17.00 with 1,000 shares traded.