Stock market performance report for Monday 21st of September 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.28% to 1,322 points
- TTSE Had 26 Trades Valued at $691.4k on the Composite
- TTSE Had 22 Trades Valued at $673.5k on the All T&T
- GKC, JMMBGL & NFM Lead Advancers
- WCO, CIF & NGL Lead Decliners
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) Lead Market Volumes With 16.2k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 7.38% or +0.24 to close at $3.49 with 1,000 shares traded.
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) shares advanced 5.62% or +0.10 to close at $1.88 with 4,500 shares traded. (Today’s range: $1.79 – $1.90)
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) shares advanced 1.11% or +0.02 to close at $1.82 with 600 shares traded.
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 0.52% or +0.10 to close at $19.30 with 12,386 shares traded.
- Angostura Holdings Ltd (AHL) shares advanced 0.06% or +0.01 to close at $17.00 with 500 shares traded.