Stock market performance report for Thursday 10th of September 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite declines by -0.2500% to 1,326 points
- TTSE Had 34 Trades Valued at $641.6k on the Composite
- TTSE Had 25 Trades Valued at $396.1k on the All T&T
- AMCL, NEL & MASSY Lead Advancers
- NCBFG, CIF & FIRST Lead Decliners
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) Lead Market Volumes With 36.9k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- ANSA Mc Al Ltd (AMCL) shares advanced 1.92% or +1.00 to close at $53.00 with 100 shares traded.
- National Enterprises Ltd (NEL) shares advanced 1.25% or +0.05 to close at $4.05 with 500 shares traded.
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) shares advanced 0.24% or +0.14 to close at $58.64 with 2,452 shares traded.
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 0.05% or +0.01 to close at $19.51 with 500 shares traded.