Stock market performance report for Tuesday 29th of September 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.20% to 1,317 points
- TTSE Had 42 Trades Valued at $13.4m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 30 Trades Valued at $13.3m on the All T&T
- GKC, GHL & SBTT Lead Advancers
- OCM, PHL & CIF Lead Decliners
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) Lead Market Volumes With 210.1k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 1.74% or +0.06 to close at $3.51 with 440 shares traded. (Today’s range: $3.50 – $3.52)
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 0.93% or +0.18 to close at $19.50 with 14,850 shares traded.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.91% or +0.50 to close at $55.50 with 210,100 shares traded.
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) shares advanced 0.65% or +0.05 to close at $7.75 with 5,505 shares traded.