Stock market performance report for Tuesday 6th of October 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.10% to 1,319 points.
- TTSE Had 41 Trades Valued at $1.6m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 36 Trades Valued at $1.4m on the All T&T
- JMMBGL, GHL & NFM Lead Advancers
- WCO, TCL & NGL Lead Decliners
- One Caribbean Media Ltd (OCM) Lead Market Volumes With 39.3k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) shares advanced 3.47% or +0.06 to close at $1.79 with 32,965 shares traded.
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 0.95% or +0.18 to close at $19.20 with 1,000 shares traded.
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) shares advanced 0.55% or +0.01 to close at $1.84 with 31,208 shares traded.
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) shares advanced 0.38% or +0.03 to close at $7.85 with 2,234 shares traded.
- FirstCaribbean International Bank Ltd (FCI) shares advanced 0.14% or +0.01 to close at $7.08 with 28,275 shares traded.