Stock market performance report for Thursday 17th of September 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.23% to 1,324 points
- TTSE Had 28 Trades Valued at $754.8k on the Composite
- TTSE Had 20 Trades Valued at $712.6k on the All T&T
- WCO, MASSY & AHL Lead Advancers
- JMMBGL, CIF & NGL Lead Decliners
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) Lead Market Volumes With 12.0k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) shares advanced 4.00% or +1.40 to close at $36.40 with 814 shares traded.
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) shares advanced 0.41% or +0.24 to close at $58.33 with 6,307 shares traded. (Today’s range: $58.05 – $59.00)
- Angostura Holdings Ltd (AHL) shares advanced 0.29% or +0.05 to close at $17.05 with 751 shares traded.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.13% or +0.07 to close at $54.99 with 2,570 shares traded.