Stock market performance report for Monday 20th of July 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.1100% to 1,322 points
- TTSE Had 20 Trades Valued at $385.8k on the Composite
- TTSE Had 19 Trades Valued at $376.0k on the All T&T
- JMMBGL, SBTT & GHL Lead Advancers
- OCM, UCL & MASSY Lead Decliners
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) Lead Market Volumes With 9.6k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) shares advanced 2.63% or +0.05 to close at $1.95 with 5,053 shares traded.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.27% or +0.15 to close at $54.90 with 598 shares traded.
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 0.20% or +0.04 to close at $19.65 with 74 shares traded.
- Calypso Macro Index Fund (CALYP) shares advanced 0.14% or +0.02 to close at $14.52 with 1,000 shares traded.
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) shares advanced 0.12% or +0.04 to close at $34.64 with 3,541 shares traded.