Stock market performance report for Wednesday 2nd of September 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.1500% to 1,327 points.
- TTSE Had 27 Trades Valued at $1.2m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 15 Trades Valued at $870.7k on the All T&T
- AHL, PLD & FIRST Lead Advancers
- OCM, CIF & JMMBGL Lead Decliners
- FirstCaribbean International Bank Ltd (FCI) Lead Market Volumes With 37.7k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Angostura Holdings Ltd (AHL) shares advanced 4.29% or +0.70 to close at $17.00 with 290 shares traded.
- Point Lisas Industrial Port Development Corporation Limited (PLD) shares advanced 1.61% or +0.05 to close at $3.15 with 500 shares traded.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 0.33% or +0.15 to close at $46.25 with 42 shares traded.
- ANSA Mc Al Ltd (AMCL) shares advanced 0.19% or +0.10 to close at $52.00 with 9,201 shares traded.
- FirstCaribbean International Bank Ltd (FCI) shares advanced 0.14% or +0.01 to close at $7.01 with 37,676 shares traded.