Stock market performance report for Wednesday 16th of September 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite declines by -0.32% to 1,321 points.
- TTSE Had 66 Trades Valued at $2.0m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 50 Trades Valued at $1.6m on the All T&T
- TCL, CIF & GKC Lead Advancers
- WCO, NFM & GHL Lead Decliners
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) Lead Market Volumes With 50.2k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Trinidad Cement Ltd (TCL) shares advanced 1.99% or +0.04 to close at $2.05 with 797 shares traded.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 0.92% or +0.23 to close at $25.36 with 50,224 shares traded. (Today’s range: $25.15 – $25.59)
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 0.31% or +0.01 to close at $3.25 with 23,100 shares traded.
- Prestige Holdings Ltd (PHL) shares advanced 0.13% or +0.01 to close at $7.51 with 667 shares traded.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 0.13% or +0.06 to close at $46.62 with 2,010 shares traded. (Today’s range: $46.54 – $46.62)