Honey Bun (1982) Ltd (HONBUN) recently reported their March 2020 (Q2) results. Here are the highlights.
This is just a summary, but for more charts, ratios and other details visit HONBUN’s page here
Year To Date (2020Q2)
- Revenue of $875.97m. Up by 12.96% or 100.49m YTD YoY.
Due to increased capacity from production equipment upgrades
- Cost Of Sales / Direct Expenses totaled -$449.98m. Increasing by 12.80% or -51.05m YTD YoY.
- Gross Profit of $425.99m. Up by 13.13% or 49.43m YTD YoY.
- Sales, Marketing &/or Distribution Expenses was -$129.21m. Increasing by 5.35% or -6.56m YTD YoY.
- Administration & General Expenses of -$183.69m. Up by 26.22% or -38.15m YTD YoY.
Due to increased salaries and marketing expenses
- Operating Profit was $111.33m. Decreasing by -3.52% or -4.05m YTD YoY.
- Finance Costs totaled -$4.57m. Up by 15.41% or -610.37k YTD YoY.
- Income Tax of -$15.13m. Increasing by 381.36% or -11.99m YTD YoY.
Signficantly higher taxation this period
- Net Income (Profit) totaled $92.42m. Down by -15.22% or -16.59m YTD YoY.
Return on equity was 25%, compared to 35% in the prior year. Management says the Covid-19 situation will have a negative impact on their third quarter results
Net Income (Profit) (YTD)
Recent News About Honey Bun (1982) Ltd
Mayberry Investments / Jamaica – Thu May 14, 2020 05:00 pm
Honey Bun (1982) Limited (HONBUN) Unaudited Financial Statements for the Six Months Ended March 31, 2020Jamaica Stock Exchange / Jamaica – Thu May 14, 2020 09:02 am