Pulse Investments (PULS) recently reported their March 2020 (Q3) results. Here are the highlights.
This is just a summary, but for more charts, ratios and other details visit PULS’s page here
Year To Date (2020Q3)
- Revenue of $475.07m. Increasing by 37.57% or 129.75m YTD YoY.
Management has not said why (or broken out the results by segments), but its revenues have consistently been up YoY, with the last 2 quarters jumping over 50% each. On a separate point, if the growth in investment property continues ($436m YTD), it will soon trump revenues from its core business
- Administration & General Expenses of -$175.44m. Increasing by 22.21% or -31.88m YTD YoY.
Expenses are growing at a slower pace than revenue
- Operating Profit was $299.63m. Increasing by 48.51% or 97.87m YTD YoY.
This does not include the gains from the Investment Property business. Meaning, core business is up 49% YoY
- Finance Costs totaled -$7.72m. Up by 64.23% or -3.02m YTD YoY.
- Net Income (Profit) was $728.17m. Increasing by 121.32% or 399.16m YTD YoY.
A gain on investment property is the main contributor to the significant profit growth (jumping 231% or $304m)
- Comprehensive Income was $769.45m. Increasing by 125.20% or 427.77m YTD YoY.
Net Income (Profit) (YTD)
Recent News About Pulse Investments
Pulse Investments Limited (PULS) Unaudited Financial Statements for the Third Quarter Ended March 31, 2020Jamaica Stock Exchange / Jamaica – Wed May 06, 2020 04:20 pm
Recent Discussions About Pulse Investments
Very interesting. This is a bid deal for SSL and #PULS I am also here thinking that sooner…@Nick86 / Thu May 14, 2020 02:54 am
#PULS connect the dots. Kingsley ain’t sleeping during Covid. I didn’t know he was a director of Irie…@philob13753 / Wed May 13, 2020 01:45 am
@Doose you should say #PULS definitely gonna see a decrease in revenues: jamaica-gleaner.com/article/business/20200329/pulse-waives-rental-temporarily-commercial-clients@BroBro / Wed Apr 01, 2020 08:54 am
Are those #PULS prices correct? Stock going for $2.9 after closing at $9 yesterday? moneymax101.com/reports/stocks/live/@MoneyMax101 / Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:01 am
@MoneyMax101 / Wed Mar 11, 2020 09:47 am