Salada Foods Ltd (SALF) recently reported their March 2020 (Q2) results. Here are the highlights.
This is just a summary, but for more charts, ratios and other details visit SALF’s page here
Year To Date (2020Q2)
- Revenue totaled $562.78m. Up by 13.81% or 68.28m YTD YoY.
Due to increased sales in both export and contract manufacturing. However while YTD revenue is up, Q2 revenue is lower than PY. YTD revenue higher due to Q1 revenue growth
- Cost Of Sales / Direct Expenses of -$410.63m. Increasing by 25.64% or -83.80m YTD YoY.
Direct expenses continue to increase faster than the growth in revenue
- Gross Profit totaled $152.15m. Decreasing by -9.26% or -15.51m YTD YoY.
- Sales, Marketing &/or Distribution Expenses totaled -$33.31m. Increasing by 32.58% or -8.18m YTD YoY.
Expense growth continues to weight on NPAT
- Administration & General Expenses of -$67.17m. Down by -2.17% or 1.49m YTD YoY.
- Operating Profit totaled $52.26m. Decreasing by -33.28% or -26.06m YTD YoY.
Due to the use of higher priced Jamaica Blue Montain Coffee green beans used in the manufacturing of Instant Coffee
- Finance Costs was -$36.11m. Increasing by 253.00% or -25.88m YTD YoY.
- Income Tax was -$4.45m. Declining by -68.95% or 9.88m YTD YoY.
- Net Income (Profit) was $11.70m. Down by -78.23% or -42.06m YTD YoY.
Due to lower operating profit and exchange rate movement
Net Income (Profit) (YTD)
Recent News About Salada Foods Ltd
Recent Discussions About Salada Foods Ltd
Just to give some more context #EFRESH #WISYNCO #CPJ #JBG #SALF possibly #PTL will all suffer directly from…@BroBro / Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:04 pm
What are your views on this? #SALF@MoneyMax101 / Fri Feb 28, 2020 04:19 am
@BroBro / Mon Feb 24, 2020 02:31 pm
More Stock Split: SALADA (#SALF) www.mayberryinv.com/special-advisory-salada-foods-jamaica-limited-salf-2/ Special Advisory: Salada Foods Jamaica Limited (SALF) Date: February 19, 2020 Salada…@frano / Wed Feb 19, 2020 05:46 pm