Stock market performance report for Thursday 22nd of July 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TCL, CIF & NGL Lead TTSE Advancers
- GHL, NCBFG & AHL Lead TTSE Decliners
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) Lead TTSE Volumes With 10.0k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Trinidad Cement Ltd (TCL) shares advanced 2.94% or +0.10 to close at $3.50 with 2,000 shares traded.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 1.82% or +0.49 to close at $27.39 with 3,685 shares traded. (Today’s range: $27.10 – $27.50)
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) shares advanced 0.33% or +0.06 to close at $18.05 with 7,368 shares traded. (Today’s range: $18.00 – $18.14)
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.23% or +0.14 to close at $59.89 with 1,276 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- There were no (intra-day) advancing stocks today.