Stock market performance report for Wednesday 21st of July 2021 below.
Bahamas International Securities Exchange (BISX)
- CBL, CIB & FCL Lead BISX Advancers
- 5 New 52-Week Low(s) Today
- Commonwealth Bank Limited (CBL) Lead BISX Volumes With 19.6k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Commonwealth Bank Limited (CBL) shares advanced 5.38% or +0.14 to close at $2.74 with 19,610 shares traded.
- FirstCaribbean International Bank (Bahamas) Limited (CIB) shares advanced 4.26% or +0.40 to close at $9.80 with 1,000 shares traded.
- FOCOL Holdings Limited (FCL) shares advanced 2.36% or +0.09 to close at $3.90 with 2,000 shares traded.
- BFH (BFH) shares advanced 1.24% or +0.03 to close at $2.45 with 13,000 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- There were no (intra-day) advancing stocks today.