Stock market performance report for Tuesday 8th of September 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- 1 52-Week Low(s) Today
- TTSE Composite declines by -0.1300% to 1,328 points
- TTSE Had 52 Trades Valued at $1.2m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 43 Trades Valued at $1.1m on the All T&T
- OCM, FCI & AHL Lead Advancers
- CIF, PHL & NGL Lead Decliners
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) Lead Market Volumes With 13.3k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- One Caribbean Media Ltd (OCM) shares advanced 3.78% or +0.19 to close at $5.22 with 2,200 shares traded. (Today’s range: $5.01 – $5.24)
- FirstCaribbean International Bank Ltd (FCI) shares advanced 0.71% or +0.05 to close at $7.10 with 12,616 shares traded.
- Angostura Holdings Ltd (AHL) shares advanced 0.06% or +0.01 to close at $17.00 with 8,713 shares traded.
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) shares advanced 0.03% or +0.01 to close at $37.00 with 1,638 shares traded.