Stock market performance report for Monday 7th of September 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- 2 52-Week Low(s) Today
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.3500% to 1,330 points
- TTSE Had 45 Trades Valued at $668.0k on the Composite
- TTSE Had 41 Trades Valued at $629.0k on the All T&T
- GKC, CINE1 & PHL Lead Advancers
- NEL, OCM & AGL Lead Decliners
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) Lead Market Volumes With 7.3k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 7.06% or +0.23 to close at $3.49 with 704 shares traded.
- CinemaONE (CINE1) shares advanced 4.76% or +0.20 to close at $4.40 with 20 shares traded.
- Prestige Holdings Ltd (PHL) shares advanced 2.50% or +0.20 to close at $8.20 with 288 shares traded.
- Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) shares advanced 0.94% or +1.33 to close at $142.89 with 453 shares traded. (Today’s range: $142.50 – $144.00)
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 0.82% or +0.38 to close at $46.52 with 1,371 shares traded. (Today’s range: $46.25 – $46.65)