Stock market performance report for Monday 3rd of August 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite declines by -0.07% to 1,314 points
- TTSE Had 25 Trades Valued at $2.1m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 21 Trades Valued at $2.1m on the All T&T
- PLD, CIF & SBTT Lead Advancers
- TCL, GHL & UCL Lead Decliners
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) Lead Market Volumes With 42.2k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Point Lisas Industrial Port Development Corporation Limited (PLD) shares advanced 3.33% or +0.10 to close at $3.10 with 15,000 shares traded.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 1.02% or +0.26 to close at $25.77 with 42,152 shares traded. (Today’s range: $24.80 – $26.00)
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.26% or +0.14 to close at $54.89 with 392 shares traded. (Today’s range: $54.78 – $54.90)