Stock market performance report for Friday 31st of July 2020 below.
Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE)
- 1 52-Week Low(s) Today
- Combined Market (All Securities) – 16.5m Shares ($63.2m) Traded.
- KEX, XFUND & PURITY Lead Advancers
- ROC, TTECH & MTL Lead Decliners
- Transjamaican Highway Ltd JMD (TJH) Lead Market Volumes With 10.7m Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Knutsford Express Services Ltd (KEX) shares advanced 13.14% or +0.92 to close at $7.92 with 266,086 shares traded.
- Sagicor X Fund (XFUND) shares advanced 10.69% or +0.84 to close at $8.70 with 332 shares traded.
- Consolidated Bakeries (Jamaica) Ltd (PURITY) shares advanced 10.32% or +0.16 to close at $1.71 with 1,800 shares traded.
- Key Insurance Company Limited (KEY) shares advanced 9.34% or +0.68 to close at $7.96 with 30,585 shares traded. (Today’s range: $7.90 – $8.15)
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Ltd 7.50% (JMMBGL7.50) shares advanced 7.25% or +0.05 to close at $0.74 with 12,561 shares traded.