Stock market performance report for Friday 31st of July 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite declines by -0.18% to 1,315 points
- TTSE Had 31 Trades Valued at $4.7m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 26 Trades Valued at $4.4m on the All T&T
- NFM, CIF & AHL Lead Advancers
- GHL, MASSY & WCO Lead Decliners
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) Lead Market Volumes With 95.2k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) shares advanced 2.70% or +0.05 to close at $1.90 with 11,000 shares traded.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 0.08% or +0.02 to close at $25.51 with 39,795 shares traded.
- Angostura Holdings Ltd (AHL) shares advanced 0.07% or +0.01 to close at $15.30 with 370 shares traded.