Stock market performance report for Tuesday 18th of August 2020 below.
Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE)
- 1 New Low Today
- Combined Market (All Securities) – 36.9m Shares ($278.9m) Traded.
- CFF, MIL & KREMI Lead Advancers
- KPREIT, CHL & MPCCEL Lead Decliners
- Wigton Windfarm Ltd (WIG) Lead Market Volumes With 14.9m Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Caribbean Flavours and Fragrances Ltd (CFF) shares advanced 13.28% or +1.70 to close at $14.50 with 25,003 shares traded.
- Mayberry Investments Ltd (MIL) shares advanced 11.18% or +0.57 to close at $5.67 with 36,930 shares traded.
- Caribbean Cream Ltd (KREMI) shares advanced 9.22% or +0.38 to close at $4.50 with 20,800 shares traded.
- Lasco Distributors Ltd (LASD) shares advanced 7.62% or +0.23 to close at $3.25 with 42,319 shares traded. (Today’s range: $3.04 – $3.29)
- Salada Foods Ltd (SALF) shares advanced 7.37% or +1.99 to close at $29.00 with 50 shares traded.