Stock market performance report for Tuesday 18th of August 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite declines by -0.03% to 1,316 points
- TTSE Had 77 Trades Valued at $5.4m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 61 Trades Valued at $3.3m on the All T&T
- WCO, CIF & JMMBGL Lead Advancers
- NFM, GKC & MASSY Lead Decliners
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) Lead Market Volumes With 204.5k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) shares advanced 1.77% or +0.64 to close at $36.75 with 3,142 shares traded. (Today’s range: $35.00 – $37.05)
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 0.95% or +0.26 to close at $27.76 with 37,229 shares traded.
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) shares advanced 0.52% or +0.01 to close at $1.94 with 485 shares traded.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 0.17% or +0.08 to close at $46.19 with 6,116 shares traded. (Today’s range: $46.10 – $46.50)
- FirstCaribbean International Bank Ltd (FCI) shares advanced 0.14% or +0.01 to close at $7.00 with 42,092 shares traded.