Stock market performance report for Thursday 8th of October 2020 below.
Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE)
- 1 52-Week Low(s) Today
- Combined Market (All Securities) – 10.4m Shares ($77.9m) Traded.
- KEX, MEEG & PURITY Lead Advancers
- AMG, JETCON & ECL Lead Decliners
- Tropical Battery Company Ltd (TROPICAL) Lead Market Volumes With 2.7m Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Knutsford Express Services Ltd (KEX) shares advanced 18.18% or +1.00 to close at $6.50 with 625 shares traded.
- Main Event Entertainment Group Ltd (MEEG) shares advanced 15.38% or +0.50 to close at $3.75 with 5,125 shares traded.
- Consolidated Bakeries (Jamaica) Ltd (PURITY) shares advanced 15.20% or +0.19 to close at $1.44 with 5,100 shares traded. (Today’s range: $1.44 – $1.47)
- 138 Student Living Jamaica Ltd Variable Preference (138SLVR) shares advanced 15.05% or +0.90 to close at $6.88 with 72 shares traded.
- Eppley Ltd (EPLY) shares advanced 14.70% or +2.66 to close at $20.75 with 1,000 shares traded.