Stock market performance report for Friday 5th of June 2020 below.
Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE)
- Combined Market (All Securities) – 15.0m Shares ($108.3m) Traded.
- PAL, FOSRICH & FIRSTROCKUSD Lead Advancers
- CBNY, PURITY & KEX Lead Decliners
- Transjamaican Highway Ltd JMD (TJH) Lead Market Volumes With 4.0m Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Palace Amusement Co. Ltd (PAL) shares advanced 27.83% or +370.15 to close at $1,700.00 with 2 shares traded.
- FosRich Company Ltd (FOSRICH) shares advanced 14.41% or +0.49 to close at $3.89 with 1,750 shares traded.
- First Rock Capital Holdings Ltd USD (FIRSTROCKUSD) shares advanced 11.11% or +0.0100 to close at $0.1000 with 503,686 shares traded.
- Key Insurance Company Limited (KEY) shares advanced 8.37% or +0.40 to close at $5.18 with 1,003 shares traded. (Today’s range: $5.00 – $5.18)
- Caribbean Assurance Brokers Ltd (CABROKERS) shares advanced 8.13% or +0.17 to close at $2.26 with 6,750 shares traded. (Today’s range: $2.25 – $2.29)