Stock market performance report for Friday 5th of June 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.83% to 1,300 points
- TTSE Had 78 Trades Valued at $4.8m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 64 Trades Valued at $4.4m on the All T&T
- WCO, TCL & OCM Lead Advancers
- MASSY, LJWB & FIRST Lead Decliners
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) Lead Market Volumes With 196.9k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) shares advanced 14.73% or +4.79 to close at $37.31 with 634 shares traded. (Today’s range: $37.00 – $37.38)
- Trinidad Cement Ltd (TCL) shares advanced 5.41% or +0.10 to close at $1.95 with 800 shares traded.
- One Caribbean Media Ltd (OCM) shares advanced 4.76% or +0.25 to close at $5.50 with 20,000 shares traded. (Today’s range: $5.49 – $5.50)
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) shares advanced 2.76% or +0.46 to close at $17.10 with 84,427 shares traded. (Today’s range: $16.85 – $19.00)
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 1.38% or +0.25 to close at $18.40 with 130,135 shares traded.