Stock market performance report for Friday 26th of March 2021 below.
Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE)
- KEX, PURITY & MEEG Lead JSE Advancers
- KLE, CFF & INDIES Lead JSE Decliners
- Transjamaican Highway Ltd JMD (TJH) Lead JSE Volumes With 2.5m Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Knutsford Express Services Ltd (KEX) shares advanced 14.41% or +0.80 to close at $6.35 with 500 shares traded.
- Consolidated Bakeries (Jamaica) Ltd (PURITY) shares advanced 10.00% or +0.14 to close at $1.54 with 1,000 shares traded.
- Main Event Entertainment Group Ltd (MEEG) shares advanced 9.46% or +0.30 to close at $3.47 with 50,000 shares traded.
- Jamaica Producers Group Ltd (JP) shares advanced 9.32% or +1.98 to close at $23.22 with 440 shares traded.
- Blue Power Group Ltd (BPOW) shares advanced 9.09% or +0.32 to close at $3.84 with 175 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- Ciboney Group Ltd (CBNY) traded between -12.50% and 9.37% above yesterday’s closing price of $0.64 ( from $0.56 to $0.70) . It closed at $0.60.
- Mayberry Jamaican Equities Ltd (MJE) traded at 8.04% above yesterday’s closing price of $7.34. It closed at $7.93.
- Sygnus Credit Investments Limited USD (SCIUSD) traded as high as 7.14% above yesterday’s closing price of $0.1400 (between $0.1400 and $0.1500) . It closed at $0.1400.
- 1834 Investments Limited (1834) traded at 7.00% above yesterday’s closing price of $1.00. It closed at $1.07.
- Eppley Caribbean Property Fund – Value Fund (CPFV) traded as high as 6.88% above yesterday’s closing price of $42.73 (between $42.73 and $45.67) . It closed at $44.51.